Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feature #1: Timothy Wheels, CEO


Name: Timothy Wheels AKA Fly Wheels

Job Position Title: CEO, Sales, Promo

Company Name: Fly Wheels Ent., Event Drapery, Woody's Cheesesteaks

Special skills:
I have an ear and eye for talent, and I know how to effectively communicate and reach out to people. I'm good with words when I choose to be and I know how to put myself in others' shoes, so I can try to visualize the angle from the perspective that they're comin from.



Describe your career story (how you got the job, what it takes to do what you do, etc.): Writing poetry and speaking positive things into existence got me to where I am now. I have been through it all: locked up, prison, homeless. I chose this path, even though I was chosen for this journey. The importance of maintaining a stress-free lifestyle is crucial to avoid making bad decisions in haste. So I finally came to the realization and decided that if I stay around positive people, my thoughts won't become tainted with negativity. I'll then be able to speak things to existence, communicate effectively, and put forth the action so that I can execute my gameplan. I implement that into business and personal relationships. That way when the right time comes and when it's time to shine, I wont miss out. I'll be ready. Every day is preparattion.


What did you want to be when you were a child/ teenager?
I had wanted to be a basketball player or a computer programer and designing video games.


Are doing your dream job?
I'm preparing for my dream job by putting in the work through various jobs and hustles.

What do you like MOST about what you do?
What I like most is the freedom. I'm always doin something different. I truly dislike redundancy, and really prefer to do different things. I get paid to travel, talk to people, promote music, and I have the oppurtunity to meet a lot of successful people. I love what I do.

What do you like the LEAST?
The inconsistent stream of income is what I like the least. All thats about to change, though. Oh, and then being the mediator trying to resolve disputes and disagreements can get tiresome too. And the bougie, stuck up, egotistical personalities can become stressful if you let it. Naw, this is what I dont like: females automatically assuming that I'm sleeping around with a bunch of different women because I'm out of town, or in the club all the time while workin these crazy hours. And then the females that do understand the nature of this business seem to be strippers, models, or artists, and just wanna be around so they can use you to get to where they feel like they need to go in their career.


Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
In the next 5 years, I see myself owning a couple different properties, renting some of them out...bank account on swole...and doin the same thing I been doin--but just on a much grander scale...oh and hopefully with a wifey or wifey prospect or sumn.

Are you happy with where you are in life?
I'm happy. No regrets, no remorse. But of course it's human nature to always want more.


What more do you want to do with your life?
I want to share a bond with a woman with the TLC principles established as the foundation. Trust, Loyalty, and Respect. Thats what's needed in our communities, and its takes a community to raise a child. I dont have any, but I do want some one day.


What drives/motivates you?
Leaving a long lasting impact on this world is what drives me. When I'm gone, I want to always be remembered as the catalyst to get things jumping. The catalyst for success. The catalyst for liberation. Becoming free from the chains, the ropes, and the bondage that comes with the dollar bill. Money ain't nothing. We are the money. I just want people to know that. Whats makes us is our talents and our ideas, and what we can contribute. That is what makes us valuable.


What is your advice to those who are seeking employment and have no hope?
Stay positive, and keep working. You dont have to be emplyed by a company to work. Sometimes you have to get out there and create your own position. Evaluate your talents and gifts and figure out what your niche is. How can you make a product or service better? Then put in the work so others can see your worth. Once you put in the work, your phone will eventually ring.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the thoughts that you shared here. More specifically that you expressed that you want love involved in your life. I can appreciate a man that can combine love and success.

    ReplyDelete