Monday, December 16, 2013

Feature #96: Douglas Whatley of the Whatleys, Professional Thinker



Name: Douglas Whatley of the Whatleys

Current Job Position Title:
 Professional Thinker

Company Name:
 The Anti-Gravity Club

Contact Information:
 404-402-4566

Special skills:
 The ability to walk upright.
What did you want to be when you were a child/ teenager? A teacher.

Are doing your dream job?
 
I think I am. Although I’m not a teacher, I’m doing my dream job, yes. I’m about to CREATE daily.
Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? 
Me using my gifts and “talent” to help others at a bigger capacity. Every year, it should be growth. My ability to help people should be growing. If it’s not, then I am doing something wrong.

Are you happy with where you are in life? 
Yes and no. I'm happy because I am able to live in a very creative state. I’m not happy because I think that can be borderline contentment. I like to stay working towards more and not be stagnant. Once I’m a billionaire, I’ll be really happy.

What more do you want to do with your life? 
I want to be a great dad. If I never get the Grammy, if I raise kids with love and kindness, they have the ability to change the world. Hopefully the cycle will continue with the love that I give to my family. And they will infect others with their kindness and “pay it forward” with their lives.
What drives/motivates you? 
The fear of failure. It keeps me moving all the time.

What else do you do?
 
I don’t do much. I learn. I listen. I try to take in as much info as I can. People can give you life lessons if you just listen and watch. You can see very easily where you want your life tt go and how to get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment