Friday, December 6, 2013

Feature #81: Frederick C. Johnson, Police Officer



Name: Frederick  C. Johnson

Current Job Position Title: Police Officer

Company Name: Atlanta Police Dept

Contact Information: 
fcjohnsonjr@gmail.com

Special skills: Self proclaimed chef lol, writer, poet

Describe your job story:
 I left Jacksonville, FL, after 37 years and 15 years of mortgage Banking and moved to Atlanta to pursue a career in theater and decided along the way to follow my childhood dream.


What did you want to be when you were a child/ teenager?
I wanted to become either a firefighter or police officer and I have done both. :)

Are doing your dream job?
Yes I am!


What do you like MOST about what you do? What do you like the LEAST?
I really like the opportunity to mentor and counsel others in situations that they may not have been able to resolve or see their way through. What I like least I would have to say some people don't view you as a person of compassion because of what we do and they stereo-type us without just cause.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Directing a play, on the NY Times best seller list, and on Food network cooking something awesome.

Are you happy with where you are in life?
Yes I'm happy. Things could be better.

What more do you want to do with your life?
Have a family. I love kids and live for that blessed moment.

What drives/motivates you?

Life in itself motivates me. There is nothing more precious.

What else do you do?
I write poetry books and romance novels.

What is your advice to those who are seeking employment and have no hope?
First of all, trust God second distance yourself from negative people who don't wanna see you advance. Third continue to go out there and turn a no into a yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment