Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Feature #88: Jason Jerrel, Website Developer



Name: Jason Jerrel

Current Job Position Title: Website Developer

Company Name: Creative Creole

Contact Information: princejason5@hotmail.com

Special skills: Cooking

Describe your job story:
I've always had a passion for computer programming and website development so I took what I know and applied it on different projects that I've worked on previously in the past. I've built three popular sites and sold them over the years and profited off of them, I'm currently working on a new project but I don't plan on selling it off.    

What did you want to be when you were a child/ teenager?
I wanted to be a MLB player my favorite two teams were the New York Yankees & the Toronto Blue Jays. I use to collect baseball cards and kept up with the stats of my favorite players, I also use to play baseball with my friends outside we all use to act like we was good enough to play professional baseball.

Are doing your dream job? 
No, My dream job was to be a professional baseball player.

What do you like MOST about what you do? What do you like the LEAST? 
What I like the most is the freedom to express my ideas without having to compromise to others. What I like least is waiting for things to get bigger I sometimes wish my ideas were more known.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? 
Well you can't predict the future so I think I will hold back on this question ’cause I would hate to say what I would like to happen but then if it don't happen that would be disappointing.

Are you happy with where you are in life? 
Yes but things could be better.

What more do you want to do with your life? 
Find a woman get married and start a family. I believe that having your own family makes your life complete that's if that's what you want.

What drives/motivates you?  
Knowing that I have a purpose here.  

What else do you do? 
I love to write songs.  

What is your advice to those who are seeking employment and have no hope? 
Be patient ’cause sometimes it takes time to find something but don't give up. Ask a friend to ask a friend build up some connections and you should be fine after that.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed
    reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    Ecommerce website

    ReplyDelete