Monday, December 2, 2013

Feature #78: Jenna Morgan, Wardrobe Stylist/Fashion Designer


Current Job Position Title:  Wardrobe Stylist/Fashion Designer

Company Name: Entrepreneur  

Contact Information: jenna.morgan0307@gmail.com

Special skills: Wardrobe styling and clothing design

Describe your job story:
I always had an interest in clothing as a young child I would tell my mother what I wanted her to sew for me. My interest was than cultivated in high school and later college. I am the epitome of a Fashionista and I live and breathe everything fashion related! Now i wardrobe style for personal clientele and boutiques.

What did you want to be when you were a child/ teenager?
As a child I wanted to be a doctor, but after having a talk with one of my older cousins Neidra McElroy when I was deciding what I want to go to college for, that quickly changed to a Fashion Designer as a teenager.

Are you doing your dream job?
Yes. I am totally living my dream now but this is only the beginning. I believe that my dream is going to take off and be bigger than I ever thought it could be because I know God is definitely behind the plans for my life.

What do you like MOST about what you do? What do you like the LEAST?
I like or shall I say love that I am able to work with clothing and sketch the whole day. I don't have anything I don't like I am totally content now and at peace with no worries.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
I see myself as a well known Wardrobe stylist not only styling for the average Joe but also tv shows and movies. Also Married with 2 kids and continuing to build a financial inheritance for future generations in my family.

Are you happy with where you are in life?
I am so happy where I am in life now! I wake up each morning ready for the days adventures!

What more do you want to do with your life?
I would love the opportunity to travel the world.

What drives/motivates you?
God first and foremost is my motivation, second would be my family! I want to reach my full God given potential and I will because of those two motivations!

What else do you do?
I also am involved in my community through my sorority Theta Phi Sigma Christian Sorority, Inc., I exercise at least 4-5 days a week, I wardrobe style for photo shoots and clients, and I sing on the praise team at my church when I am at home in Atlanta, Ga.

What is your advice to those who are seeking employment and have no hope?
Continue to pray and seek God our Heavenly Father for guidance. Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Just because the answer my be delayed doesn't mean it is a no, so just be patient and as long as it is in God's will it will happen. God places us in certain jobs or places for a reason and a season. I was just where you are about 3 months ago and I thought that it would take forever for me to be working in my career, I worked a job I hated for the past 2 years but I always kept in my mind that where I was then was not the end for me.  Keep Dreaming, Dream Big, and Stay Positive in your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment