Sunday, November 10, 2013

Relationships: True Love Takes Patience

Normally...I enjoy motivating people who have goals that they want to accomplish, but my favorite topic is RELATIONSHIPS. Love it! I can't get enough of reading about ways to keep the opposite sex drawn to one another.

I came up with this quote:

You can't be a lazy lover. I often reference people who pray and hope to meet someone to love. Yet, most of these people who pray don't prepare before the person comes along. So when the love of their life shows up, they mistreat them. They mishandle them. They don't know how to love the person back.

As a result, their love fails. True love takes work. Not strenuous work, but positive effort. Again, love takes endurance and patience. Both qualities take effort. When there is love and patience, you won't stress over insignificant issues....especially within your relationship.

In anything you do, do it well.



No comments:

Post a Comment