Friday, November 8, 2013

I Shall Live and Not Die

I was the happiest broke person ever today.
Something in me is superdeedooper encouraged.
Nothing could snag my joy.
I felt as if whatever I wanted to make happen for myself---
was close.

For anyone out there who is stressed out for lack of funds, don't put your trust in money. Don't stress out because you don't have a dollar to your name. Don't feel downtrodden because your pockets are flat and that you are bank accounts are empty...or your bills are behind. You are more than your account. You are an amazing human being. Your existence is VALUED. You are important. You have a purpose.

I had to get myself together a little while ago. I was way out of line. All I could think of bills. I nearly lost my mind with the bill collectors calling me and leaving voice messages. I shifted my mind to my life's purpose. I have talents...gifts...and abilities that have not been tapped into.

I shifted my thinking and thought about how blessed I am and began to feel better. Suddenly, I began to feel refreshed.

Lately, I have gotten back into meditation. I relax my brain and think of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Seems like that would be difficult, huh? Not at all. I sat in my bedroom and cleared my head of all negativity. I cleared my brain of positive thinking. I thought of zilch...zero....nada.

My sleep patterns have been more wholesome (my pillows and sheets are not as raggedy...that always indicates rough sleep) and I have awakened more refreshed.

I've also got more into the Holy Bible. As a Christian, I have to stay in his word to keep myself uplifted in challenging times.

Not to be too longwinded, but shift the way you think. Stop thinking about money so much. Take time for yourself and think...about nothing. Read the Bible for spiritual rejuvenation. And simple...

LIVE.

>>> I am motivating aspiring authors all month. If you are working on a book and need someone to read the first few pages and offer feedback, email your entries to thebrownorange@gmail.com. Entries must be no longer than 5 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment