Thursday, November 21, 2013

Feature #72: Jon-Christopher Sowells, Entrepreneur

Name: Jon-Christopher Sowells

Current Job Position: Entrepreneur/Business owner

Company name: JCS Enterprises LLC.

Contact Information: jc@trisetfitness.com 678-744-3459

Special skills: Spanish speaking, exercises and nutritional training, web design, and public speaking.



Describe your job story:
I don't have a job per se, but what I do is help transform people’s lives in the area of health and finances.

What did you want to be when you were a child?
 As a child I wanted to be a super here and a businessman.

What do you like most about what you do? Motivating and helping people develop a larger vision of their life and achieve that vision.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
The Forbes top 50 wealthiest people in the world because of all the lives I've impacted for good.

What do you like the most about what you do? What do you like the least?
What I like the most about what I do is seeing a person reverse in age as they become healthier. It's like breathing life back in to them. What I like the least is when ones mindset is so negative they can't see the solution for the problems.

Are you happy with where you are in life right now?
I'm definitely happily, but not satisfied.

What more do you want to do with your life. I want to reverse the obesity epidemic, and inspire billions of people to protect their health like they do their possessions.

What drives/ motivates you?
I'm driven by the unknown possibilities. I have become addicted to living off the unlimited power and ability philosophy. I see something I want to do, and I go after it because I simply can.

What else do you do?
I play four instruments, and love to write, sing, produce, and play music.

What is your advice to those who are seeking employment and have no hope?
My advice to them is that there is always hope another will always be jobs, because people will always have new and old ideas they will want to earn a living from, or help people with. With that, you can only help so many by yourself, so in order to have a small idea have a large impact, a lot of people will be needed to work in pushing the idea forward. This is how job are created. So if you don't have a job, start thinking of what you're really good at and offer it as a service or product. You’d be surprised who would take you up on your offer. But remember people are hired to have one of these three outcomes: Retire Quit Fired It’s the nature of the game. Don't let anyone sell you on job security, because there is none. The only job security is in the one you create as an entrepreneur. No one can fire you from a job you create; only you can do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment