Friday, November 15, 2013

After You've Done All You Can, Just Stand

Life is interesting and the things in it.

I always say that when I am intrigued by someone or something. Life can be an interesting thing to look at when you pull yourself away from all thoughts of responsibilities, bills, accomplishments, goals, and ideas. When you take your mind off what everyone else is doing and reflect about life itself, you will get an interesting sight.

I have learned that to attain true success, your mind must be insightful. It must be well-thought. You will have to give regard to everything beyond yourself. You will have to rely on a Power much greater than yourself.

Whatever goal you have, you must have a vision and if you want support for that vision, you must rely on a Higher Power to endorse and enhance it.

I rely on Jesus Christ. Praying to the Heavenly Father, through Him, has helped me to keep my sanity. I know that when my money is loan, I can retain my joy. I can avoid losing my mind because He will ensure that I am protected and taken care of. I don't have to beg for anything from anyone because He will provide the resources.

I am learning more and more, as pennies and dimes are pinched and squeezed, that I must buckle down and rely more on Jesus Christ to show me the way. I have many business dreams and goals, but I have to ensure that they are lining up with His word.

I'm not the richest person in dollars and cents. But in spirit, I'd like to think that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment