Monday, March 17, 2014

Support and Publication!

sup·port
səˈpôrt/
verb
  1. 1.
    bear all or part of the weight of; hold up.



  2. I am all about supporting others and nothing motivates me more than providing support to aspiring authors. SIDEBAR: I was recently published in The Harlem Times and have gotten two more writing gigs! It's so true that if you put positive vibes into the atmosphere that it will come back to you. I am more focused on upbuilding the Lord's kingdom and being the best that I can be.
"Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed,nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is in your midst." - Luke 17:20-21
I want to make the most of this life and I can only do it through serving others and giving love. I am learning more and more as I meet people in need that we are not placed on earth for ourselves, but for the Lord. The Lord and others. And if we give to others, we give to the Lord.

Stay focused, stay motivated, and stay encouraged.  

OH, YEAH!


I will be purchasing, reading, and reviewing my friends' books! Gave myself yet another project. I adore supporting new authors and artists. 

Makes my heart glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment