Thursday, January 23, 2014

Eating, Reading, and Sharing Inspiration!

re·fresh·ing
riˈfreSHiNG/
adjective
  1. 1.
    serving to refresh or reinvigorate someone.

I am more refreshed than ever! I realize that in addition to creating inspiration, I have to consume it. As I eat more raw veggies and eat more vegetables overall, my moods have truly been affected--in a positive way.

With this blog, my greatest hope is that you are motivated through what has been said and shared. Whenever you are down, whenever you feel uninspired, I strongly encourage you to visit this page and read the 102 interviews of people who refused to give up.

I had my reasons for selecting the people featured on this blog. I didn't want to include just ANYONE. I chose to interview people who have substance to what they had to say. They needed to be able to provide upliftment to the reader. <--- If that's even a word. Anyone that reads their post must feel the need to continue on and never give up.

I encourage you to share this blog with a friend or family member. Whether you share a link or your personal favorite post, spread the word. We all know someone who could use an extra dose of wisdom, a pat on the back, a nudge, and shove, and even tough love.

Read. Share. Read again.


No comments:

Post a Comment