Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fasting from the SNOOZE BUTTON

I decided to FAST from the SNOOZE BUTTON.

If there is anything that I love, it is the dear and unreliable snooze button. It is sometimes hard to reach when the alarm goes off, but when I do press it, it allows me to sleep in 5-minute intervals. 15 minutes. Even 45 minutes, if I don't wanna listen to it! And sometimes, it just goes off altogether, making our relationship a love-hate one. Neverthless, me and my snooze button have a tight bond, which is why I will be letting it go for a moment.

I normally like to get up at 6:45am, but I decided to get up a little after 5:30am. I went to the restroom and went back to my bed, relaxed a bit, and got up to read my Bible. My spirit was so thirty and hungry that I didn't know whether or not to finish Psalms or restart Proverbs. I chose to reread the book of Proverbs. As I read, I highlighted more scriptures than I could count! I could barely keep myself together, as there were so many scriptures that related to me. I loved it!

Here are some goodies...

This one messed me up, but in a GOOD way...

 
 
And I love this one...
 
 
What inspiration!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment