Thursday, June 30, 2016

FRUITS AND SEEDS | LEARNING TO TRUST GOD IN FULL FORM

You know that snatchy feeling you have within your stomach when your secret crush walks into your same room? Or the sudden rush of excitement you feel when someone says that they have a surprise for you? What about when you’re sitting in a restaurant starving and you see the waiter walking your way with the food you ordered in hand? That’s how it feels when Jesus gives me inspiration.
Right now, at this very moment, he just gave me a word. He gave me words of assurance and reassurance all at once. He just told me what will change my perspective forever. The Holy Spirit has just comforted me regarding my future and now I can truly put my works to work. God just told me,
Not only will I bless your fruit, but I will bless the seeds within your fruit.


For the longest time, I have aspired to be a full-time editor and author and am praying and hoping that this desire comes to pass. I am faithful, but the thought of being an entrepreneur is extremely daunting. To some, it is doable. There are no worries of a supervisor monitoring your time. No one to report to, other than oneself. There aren’t too many rules other than one’s own. To others, it is impossible. There seems to be no possible way to survive without a W-2 tax form for employees. Well, I am a part of another group—a group that aspires to go beyond the norm and actually put my faith to action.
Outside of dreaming, I am using the creativity that God has given me and I am devising a plan to exit being an employee for the rest of my life. The Lord has allowed me to have this desire for a long time and I will do my best to achieve it.
It is best to move silently and remain humble, no matter what. Although I am filled with rich determination and perseverance, I will do what my Heavenly Father says which is,

BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION, WITH THANKSGIVING, LET YOUR REQUESTS BE MADE KNOWN TO GOD; AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS” (PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7).

I am learning the wisdom in silence and the power of praying in secret (Matthew 6:6). There is nothing too hard for God to handle and I trust that no matter which route I take that He will use me to my fullest capacity and forge me in the direction of His success and prosperity.
God Blesses Your Fruit
I have seen the Lord bless the works of my hands. He does it every day. When I work with writers and show them the route to publication, I can feel His presence in everything that do. There is never a meeting that I have where He is not present. Each writer feels the love of God in my work and I consider this an anointing. I am fully dependent on the Lord when I edit books and consult with aspiring authors. After each book is published, I know that it was by God’s grace that was completed. Because I include the Lord in everything that I do, He blesses me. I cannot meet anyone without thanking Him for the opportunity. I cannot get an increase in any aspect unless I give reverence to Him.
God Blesses Your Seeds
The Lord blesses my seeds in that every idea that I develop is so profound that I will be nearly bursting at the seams with perplexity. I am always in awe of what the Lord shares with me. Many times, I have to jot them down because the ideas flow heavily. Our God is so abundant in what He gives. Simply think of anything that is created. Everything that the Lord created is able to reproduce. Whether plant, animal, or mammal, it is able to produce more. He blesses the living as well as the indweller. He will bless your outer being as well as your spirit. He will bless your works as well as the ideas that are provoked.
Once you learn the amazing power of believing and trusting in Jesus Christ, you will be able to put your faith to action. Know that He created you with your best interests at heart and you will always be fruitful and able to multiply every good thing that you do. Think of a something that you want to accomplish, pray for the ability to get it done, wait for the Lord to direct your spirit, then GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment