Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A Book for Starving, Hungry Souls | Now Available As Audiobook



So...I am super excited to announce that my book, Midnight Snacks for the Hungry Soul, is now available on audible.com!!! Now, I have to warn you: the book is EXTREMELY filling and soothing. I was very careful with selecting the best and most calming narrator and I was very blessed to have Stephanie L. to work for me.
My book is a little over 1 hour and is perfect for listening on-the-go, in the car, while working out, or going to bed. You can listen to it anytime and anywhere. I highly recommend AFTER MIDNIGHT.
For a limited time, Midnight Snacks for the Hungry Soul, is F-R-E-E. Zero dollars.
In 3 easy steps, simply
1. Go to audible.com.
2. Search "Midnight Snacks" to find my book or CLICK HERE.
3. Get your copy for FREE!
Enjoy and thanks for following my blog! Your reviews are welcomed. Please comment directly on this site.
Midnight Snacks for the Hungry Soul is also available on amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and thebrownorangebooks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment