Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Taking a Different Turn with this Blog

I absolutely love you.

Yes, you. The one that's been keeping  up with this blog. 

Although it has been geared toward posting awesome young leaders in their 20s and 30s and their successes, I would like to use this blog to share what keeps my motor rolling.

I am too excited about the new mindset that I have lately.

After being terminated from a high-paying job a year and some change ago, I have become enlightened by entrepreneurship and the concept of being financially independent. The day that I lost my job, I was free! I got a chance to feel what other unemployed folk felt. The people at the unemployment office stood in line with despair drawn all over their faces, but I had hope.

After getting another job, I was grateful, but something within me still tugged at having my own business.

So I researched....

and researched...

...and studied.

I have my own consulting business to help aspiring authors to get published, but I am not getting much revenue.

Yes, I'm employed. 

But mark my works....

I WILL BE A FULL TIME ENTREPRENEUR SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment