Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Learning How to Use Your Cell Phone as Your Money Maker

We use our cell phones every day for pretty much everything: games, conversation, account check-ups, textings, instant messaging, photography. You name it, the phone's used for it. But have you ever stopped to look as your phone as a business tool? Have you ever looked at the thing and wondered, This could be my money maker? 

I mean...

Sure you can download helpful apps, but what about getting clients, blogging, and just using it as a tool overall.

I am at the very end of my 20s and I am hoping that by the time I reach 30, I will be a true expert at using my cell phone as a money making device. There's a quote that says,

If you profit WITHOUT providing value shame on you.If you provide value WITHOUT profiting, shame on the people you’re providing value to.
Love it.

I am coming outta this ole busy-body shell and using my time wisely! <--- That's me trying to convince myself.

Comments are welcome below.

If you are going through a rough patch of unemployment, indecisiveness, and confusion about your life's purpose, your best bet would be to start thinking of what you're good at and go from there. You will be surprised at how many skills you will find when you put the light on your own self.


No comments:

Post a Comment