Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Birthday, Edith Head!

I am not a fashion mogul or anything like that, but I am definitely in love with autobiographies and biographies of amazing icons. Particularly, female icons. I love reading about their lives, successes, and accomplishments. Google is celebrating a special lady today and although I haven't read your life story just yet, I am astonished by her results in Google images.

I Googled Edith Head and got a whole bunch of pics!

I love them all.

There are a couple that caught my eye:


I would LOVE to have her drive and tenacity.

The visuals are very stimulating.

I love her creativity.

I love how she still lives on. 


Edith Head

BornOctober 28, 1897, San Bernardino, CA
DiedOctober 24, 1981, Los Angeles, CA

<Images from Google Images>



No comments:

Post a Comment