Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I’m Completely and UTTERLY Sick of This

Compromising my time, my thoughts, my emotions, my devotions…and I’m done. Done with worrying about how anything will get taken care of and done with worrying about my future. By a show of hands, who can relate?



Just recently, I have been bloated with the motivation to ACT while being inspired.

Not on-the-stage acting, but the type of acting that involves action.

I was a at a point where I would be filled with wants and desires to be the best that I could be, but now, finally, I am not just wanting, but I am doing.

Currently reading a book published in the 1991 about “getting off your butt.” That’s PART of the actual title. I love it to pieces! Could write a review about it…and you know what…I just might get into writing book reviews. But this book is just the push I need to get up, get out, and do something.


Many of my friends will say that I AM doing! They will think that I AM being about what I encourage, but there’s nothing like feeling ugly when the world feels you’re the most attractive person alive. To let you into my personal realm, I feel that I am not doing enough with my time…so I am doing something about it. Something different. I am concerning myself less with the consequences of investing in myself and simply, GOING FOR IT! This is my LEAP YEAR. And I am going to LEAP!




No comments:

Post a Comment