Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Feature #107: Nile Livingston, Independent Artist



Name: Nile Livingston

Current Job Position Title: An Independent Artist

Company Name: n/a

Contact Information: 
nilelivingston@gmail.com

Special skills: Multi-talented visual arts.

Describe your job story:

Growing up I tried various forms of expression, dance, music, etc. I fell in love with visual arts because it's a limitless form of communication.

What did you want to be when you were a child/ teenager?
I've always wanted to be an artist. But if I weren't and artist I'd be a scientist.

Are doing your dream job? Heck yes!

What do you like MOST about what you do? What do you like the LEAST?
I enjoy making new connections, inspiring others to express their selves, and I enjoy bring new ideas into the world. What I like least is that I have plenty of questions, but rarely an answer.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Traveling the world.

Are you happy with where you are in life?
Mildly, sometimes I'm frustrated, but never helpless. Working through obstacles has allowed
me opportunities for gratitude, happiness, and growth.

What more do you want to do with your life?
To make my life simpler.

What drives/motivates you?
My mission is to promote self-expression and fulfillment, to listen to my heart, and to follow my own personal destiny.

What else do you do?
Graphic design commissions

What is your advice to those who are seeking employment and have no hope?

Stay productive and put your work out there for the world to see. There's a chance that someone somewhere will connect with it & before you know it you'll be making a living from doing what you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment