Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Feature #52: LaQuesha J. Anderson, Graphic Designer...


Name: LaQuesha J. Anderson

Current Job Position Title: Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Marketer

Company Name: Nestle'/Gerber Life

Contact Information: 810-610-3192

Special skills: Sing, Draw, Paint, Sculpt, Act, write music, video production, and photography.

Describe your job story:
It was my internship and they loved me and now won't let me leave lol.

What did you want to be when you were a child/ teenager?
i wanted to be an actress or an artist...i didn't like the spotlight or attention i get irritated after a while, so artiste it was!

Are doing your dream job?
yes, sort of...i want to own my own Design house one day :)

What do you like MOST about what you do? 
I get paid a lot for sometimes doing nothing :)

What do you like the LEAST?
I don't have enough to do..design wise. :(
Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
living in the south (Florida) in Grad school or somewhere I got hired into, and still grad school for marketing.

Are you happy with where you are in life?
I have to say...I am! :)

What more do you want to do with your life?
Learn more about photography it goes with my career. go to grad school. work for Disney, or some creative company like that for  while.I want a husband, some babies, a nice home (large i like space), good cars (suvs im tall),my successful design and production company,some other business ventures.Own an aerial studio teaching silks, trapeze, Lyra and pole dance. Well off not rich but comfortable enough to travel wherever, whenever, not struggling. Happy, in love, loved, cherished, at peace.

What drives/motivates you?
God, my unborn babies,Urban children...me.

What else do you do?
I read, relax, stay stress free, write, same as skills. Work out,photography,videography, pole dance (not a stripper) aerial arts.

What is your advice to those who are seeking employment and have no hope?
Stay encouraged, its easier for me to say it, but its even for me to tell you because i came from nothing. Before nestle' I was eating Native American fry bread no food in my home and barely any cash. I not only got an internship but I also got a job in my field, only God can answer those prayers even if you aren't religious....stay positive and now all bad things come to an end and good things will come to those who wait. Its a tough road to success but the finish line is sweet. I know I moved with 38 dollars in my pocket only thing i had was hope that i cant do any worse, i can only do better. best decision i made was to move out of my hometown. i was going nowhere fast.now i'm going everywhere fast and its all good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment