Friday, February 6, 2015

Feature #113: Maegan Ella, Spokesmodel



 
Name: Maegan Ella

Current Job Position Title: Spokesmodel

Company Name: Gail & Rice

Contact Information: maegan.ella@gmail.com

Special skills: volleyball, hair, art & crafts, editing

Describe your job story:
I am blessed to be able to travel across the country and talk about cars. I'm able to meet all types of people with different backgrounds in many different locations.

What did you want to be when you were a child/ teenager? News anchor.

Are doing your dream job?
Somewhat, yes. But this is only the beginning. I'm able to shine in the limelight a little while inspiring people, but I'm in the process of making a bigger impact with my talents...just a matter of time and concentration.


What do you like MOST about what you do? What do you like the LEAST?
What I love most is the travel. Seeing all parts of this beautiful country. What I like least about my job is when they lose my luggage! Drives me crazy!


Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
In five years, I plan to continue being a spokesmodel, but as well a motivational speaker. Traveling to different countries and inspiring people to shine in their own skin.


Are you happy with where you are in life?
I am. I have a firm grip on what I like and don't like. The more I stay true to me, the more my blessings come my way.


What more do you want to do with your life?

Do more charity work. I'm building a nonprofit now called the Belles of Hope to promote breast cancer awareness, as well as prostate cancer awareness across L.A. First event we did was for the making strides of Santa Monica last October, and my team came up with $1600 plus in a little over three weeks! I was so proud. I have amazing friends and family!

What drives/motivates you? What drives me?
I'm driven by being the best I can be. And the best is not what everyone else thinks "best" is, it's what YOU think best is, for you. And the beauty in that is, is that you are forever growing and learning! So take your time, learn your craft, make mistakes... It's a part of your journey.

What else do you do?

I have a YouTube channel called MaegansWayinLA that I record weekly on with current tops and how-to's— my favorite thing to do right now ;)

What is your advice to those who are seeking employment and have no hope?
If you have to start at the bottom, then do it. Starting from the bottom builds character. It's shows a person that with hard work and dedication, you can achieve anything. Hey! My first job was Taco Bell in Talladega, Al, and look at me now! Being paid to speak across the country and be me!
 
 
 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment