Friday, April 12, 2013

Feature #66: Shawnda Dee, Global Beauty Engineer

Name: Shawnda Dee

Current Job Position Title: Global Beauty Engineer

Company Name: Bella Vivo

Contact Information: shawndadee@gmail.com

Special skills: Building and creating my reality

Describe your job story:
I always wanted to be a hairstylist... I set a goal and that all I have ever done. I am happy.

What did you want to be when you were a child/ teenager?
Hair stylist

Are doing your dream job?
Yes this is my dream job

What do you like MOST about what you do? What do you like the LEAST?
I love meeting new people..... I do not have any I do not like.... I am really happy.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
With a Global Artistry Team

Are you happy with where you are in life?
Yes I am .... and happy about where I am going.

What more do you want to do with your life?
Travel the world.... helping others... build thier dreams too.

What drives/motivates you?
Passion... I love seeing others happy.

What else do you do?
Hair....Travel... Develop

What is your advice to those who are seeking employment and have no hope?
Faith is the foundation to all substance... seek within and all the answers are there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment